Right of Privacy Statement
- All personal information gathered from this website will be used only for the purpose and within the scope initially outlined by the campaign. The website will not disclose your personal information to any third party or make other uses without your prior consent, except in circumstances where The Bank is obliged to do so by law. Remind you: Don't disclose your personal information disclosed on the Internet, because that information may be collected and used by others. For example chat rooms, message boards, don't disclose your personal identity, password or e-mail and other related personal information, especially the publicly on the Internet.
Gather Personal Information
- Users are not required to input personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address etc) when accessing the website, unless notified in advance. The website will not gather personal information without the user knowing.
- Only in special circumstances, such as those when the user finish the shopping procedure or voluntarily participates in various campaigns will the website ask users to register personal information. However, this is merely to ensure the fairness of campaign activities and to establish quick contact with the user, so that we can offer you the best services.
- All personal information gathered from this website will be used only for the purpose and within the scope initially outlined by the campaign.
- The website will not disclose your personal information to any third party or make other uses without your prior consent, except in circumstances where The Bank is obliged to do so by law.
- The Ching-Yuh website will record the IP address and browsing activities of every visitor. However, this data will only be used internally for traffic flow and behavioral analyses so that we can improve the quality of our web-based services. This data will never be associated with any particular individual, nor will it be used to contact any particular individual.
Gather Personal Information
- In order to protect the interests of members. The first time to visit this site and consumption of the customer, as long as the transaction is completed to confirm that the members will be automatically upgraded.
- In the process you can set a group of e-mail and password .Through that, you can use the member services from the site description.
- Guard your account numbers and pin secure, don’t provide such information to anyone. After use, log out of your account, please.
- If you share a computer with others, or use a public computer, remember to close your browser to prevent others seeing information or get your account.
- If you want to delete your member account, please contact us and we will reply to you at the earliest time possible.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- No webpages in this website can be linked by other website operators for marketing or any purposes without Ching-Yuh's consent. Any changes to the declaration of privacy protection will be published immediately onto this website.