Conditions of Agree
- When members complete Ching-Yuh burdock website of the member registration process or using the web service, it means that you have read and agree to all the terms of service content of this website.
- Ching-Yuh has the right at any time to modify or change the terms of service, it will publish on this website. Ching-Yuh no individual notice to members, recommended that members pay attention to modify or change. When members continue to use this website after any changes deemed members have understood and agree to such modifications or changes.
- Any of the terms of service if you do not agree to these terms revise or update, or not to accept an agreement, members should immediately stop using this website service. Members agree that the rights and obligations arising from the website services can represented in the electronic file.
- As part of the account set-up and registration process, you may be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username for any reason in our sole discretion, including in the event that we determine that such user name impersonates someone else, is illegal, vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, or otherwise may cause confusion.
- Member update personal information to ensure its accuracy, to get the best service in our website.
- If the members provide any incorrect information, or not provide information as directed, or lack of necessary information, or duplicate registration account, Ching-Yuh have the right without prior notice, pause or stop member account and refuse members to use services in this site.
Members agree to the following:
Personal Information Policy
- The Personal Information Policy has been created by Ching-Yuh in compliance with the requirements of the "Personal Information Protection Act" for the purpose of ensuring sound protection and management over personal information, securing owners' rights to their information, and ultimately reducing the impact from the unauthorized access of personal files. This declaration is Ching-Yuh commitment to continually manage and improve its existing personal information system.
ID and password
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities (including purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account.
- Account or password has been stolen or has any security problems, the member will immediately notify Ching-Yuh.
- Account will be logout after each time you have finished using the service. If you sharing a computer with others, or use the public computer, please close the browser window when you leave.
- Account, Password and interests are for personal use and enjoyment, It can’t be lent or transferred or shared with others.
- The account and password has been hacked, not using in right way or other identification whether Ching-Yuh shall not be liable for any delay caused by the occurrence of such an event beyond their reasonable control.
- If you sure The account and password has been hacked, others were fraudulent, you should immediately suspend the use of the account (including the account transaction).
Obligations of Membership Use
- Use the Site to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Site.
- any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party.
- Attempt to upload images by any method to another user's account without permission. Access or use (or attempt to access or use) another user's content without permission.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature.
- Infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
1. While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned in part on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; any failure to comply may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to Section 9 below. While using the Site, you agree not to:
- Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, price and availability of any products or services are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on the Site.
- We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service.
- If members unreasonably revise or cancel the order. Causing Ching-Yuh damage. Ching-Yuh has the right to refuse applications for Membership Services or to suspend or discontinue or terminate Membership Services without notice or incurring any liability towards Member or any persons and the paid service charges will not be refunded. If your package is in following situations:
- Pre-order goods.
- Out of stock now.
- Back ordered the item from vendor.
- Processing transfer from vendor.
- This Transactions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China.
Above situation, if supplier can't supply for some reason, we will contact you by the most suitable way and cancel the order. Also refund your pay.
This website may send emails or through e-mail inform Member of all matters relating to Member
- This website may change amend or revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time including. Member’s continued use of Membership Services constitutes affirmative: (i) acknowledgement by Member of the Terms and Conditions and its changes additions or deletions and (ii) agreement by Member to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and its changes additions or deletions.
- To help us make E-DM more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from ching-yuh.com.tw if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
1. Member shall be solely responsible for the contents of his transmissions through the Membership Services. Member represents and warrants to this website that Member will not use the Membership Services for any purpose that is unlawful or improper and shall use Membership Services in compliance with all applicable local and international laws rules and regulations. Member agrees and undertakes not to do anything which is illegal or improper including but not limited to the following:
Stopping or interrupting service
- Deactivate any or all of Membership Services in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading testing and / or repairs.
- Website was suddenly failure.
- Ching-Yuh’s electronic communication service is stopped, unable to provide services.
- Damage caused irresistible factors.
Ching-Yuh will operate the systems and services depend on the general technology and reasonable way. But we have the right to stop Ching-Yuh burdock service in this following circumstances:
active user licensing
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Member shall not without necessary authority or consent quote, transmit, upload, or post any of the Content. This website cannot control the Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of the Content. Member, as the provider of the Content, is to take full responsibility for the Content so quoted uploaded or posted.
- Member and the Third Party (if applicable) retains all intellectual property rights to the Content so submitted, posted or displayed on or through this website and shall be responsible for protecting those rights. By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through this website which are intended to be available to the other Members or the public, Member grants this website a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to reproduce publish and distribute the Content on this website.
- As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number;people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings.
Ching-Yuh burdock will maintain the normal operation of the systems and services depend on the general technology and reasonable way, But Ching-Yuh burdock have the right to stop service in following circumstances:
Denial or termination of Use
restrict or suspend use and access by Member to any or all of the Membership Services in the circumstances that this website is of opinion that Member has been in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions or such action is found by this website appropriate desirable or necessary. Member agrees that this website shall not be liable to any Member or any third party for any of the action taken by this website pursuant to this clause.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The Ching-Yuh services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the amazon services are provided by Ching-Yuh on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Ching-Yuh does not warrant that the Ching-Yuh services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Ching-Yuh services, Ching-Yuh's servers or electronic communications sent from Ching-Yuh are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Ching-Yuh to access to Site, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited right and license to access the Site, including any text, images, graphics, videos, visuals, sounds, data, files, links and other materials incorporated into the Site (other than your Content), solely as made available by us, solely as necessary to access the Site and solely for your own purposes, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to your Content. Any violation of this Section, as determined in our sole discretion, can be cause to remove your Content from the Site and to terminate your account and access to the Site.
- Notice to this website shall be in writing and shall be made by email.